Sumary of A classy pub crawl in the capital of zero COVID:
- Every day a different Indigenous word is featured on a cylindrical screen on the edge of Perth’s Yagan Square, topped with 14 poles representing the local language groups.
- My guide Adie, of tour company Oh Hey WA, is leading me on her regular Perth Small Bar &
- After explaining the artistic features of Yagan Square, Adie takes me to Northbridge, Perth’s nightlife hub.
- The last is particularly relevant, as Perth’s small Chinatown district is nearby.
- You will now receive updates from Traveller Newsletter Traveller Newsletter Get the latest news and updates emailed straight to your inbox.
- “This is one of the biggest street art hubs in Perth,” says Adie, and there are some great examples on the walls around us.