Sumary of Adventurous Women: Maria Taylor tells how group travel helped her find her tribe:
- Maria TaylorThe West AustralianCamera IconMaria Taylor says she has found her tribe with Adventurous Women.
- Fortunately, I met some fabulous people in Perth, due to my involvement in athletics through both my coaching work, and, through our youngest daughter, the girls’ netball and Santa Maria College — a number of whom I have forged life-long friendships with.
- As luck would have it, the Australian Hang Gliding Championships were being held in Corryong, Victoria, on the other side of the Snowies at the same time as my walk.
- Credit: SuppliedIn February 2019, just three weeks after we’d returned from our trip to the Snowies, Bevan died in a hang-gliding accident during a practice flight on the eve of the WA State Hang Gliding Championships in Westonia.
- She replied, “Maria, however difficult and awkward this is for me, I know it’s a thousand times worse for you.