Sumary of Airline launches ‘return for free’ flight sale:
- After two years of travel bans, Jetstar is bringing back its hugely popular return for free sale, offering insanely cheap travel to destinations around the world.
- Travel is back – and airlines are more excited than ever to get people back into the sky and on holidays again.
- In response to the massive surge in demand for travel, Jetstar is bringing back its hugely popular Return For Free sale.
- The airline is listing more than 500,000 seats across domestic and international destinations for its 2022 sale, with domestic fares starting from $65 and international fares starting at $215, with passengers able to return to Australia completely free.
- Some of the key fares include return flights between Melbourne (Avalon) and Adelaide for $65 and between Launceston and Sydney for $99.Internationally, Aussies can fly between Gold Coast (Coolangatta) and Wellington for as little as $215 while flights to Bali and Phuket will go on sale for $309 and $379, respectively.