Sumary of An Influencer’s Covid-Era Odyssey In Australia:
- Like many other travel influencers, James Meeker considers himself a “global nomad.
- ” Unlike others, Meeker does not carefully curate glamour pics or focus on his rock hard abs or 20-something model good looks.
- Meeker’s Instagram, GloballyJames, which boasts 87K followers, is a refreshing blend of real people like James himself (a handsome salt-and-pepper-haired wanderluster) with James’ current images of the Australian architecture, wildlife, local folks and the things beyond himself which tweak his travel passion.
- Which is to say, Meeker’s travel “selfies” are almost always much more than “self.
- ” Meeker was a successful high-tech executive who had worked at Lanier Dell and Media Excel, where he won multiple awards and accolades.
- Meeker’s travel “selfies” are almost always much more than “self.