Sumary of British Columbia’s Clayoquot Wilderness Lodge Reopens Next Week In Lavish, Updated Form:
- Margaux Grollier Anyone who has been to one of the Baillie Lodges in Australia will recognize the company style right away:.
- Clayoquot Wilderness Lodge Guests arrive by seaplane, the lodge 12 seater vessel the Norwester for the 35 minute trip from Tofino or, with prior private arrangement, by helicopter..
- The second stage of renovation will take place after the 2022 season and include a refurbishment/redesign of the public areas The Cookhouse Restaurant, bar and Healing Grounds Spa which features a varied menu of facial and body services, fitness classes and energy healing..
- straight on views of the crystal clear UNESCO designated Clayoquot Sound Biosphere Reserve and the conifer forest wilderness around it..
- The extensive lodge activities have always been designed to take advantage of this pristine setting 600 acres but are also being expanded;.
- signature experiences are also now being included as part of a stay bringing the lodge in line with the other all-inclusive Baillie properties..
- a half day wildlife spotting adventure on the Sound to see bears, whales, porpoises, seals and sea lions or the more intensive full day “Walk the Wild Side”.
- Margaux Grollier Back at the lodge, new Executive Chef Asher Blackford, who formerly led Southern Ocean Lodge award winning restaurant, is fusing his elevated skills with the exceptional ingredients sourced sustainably from Vancouver Island or elsewhere in British Columbia…