Sumary of Cash vouchers offered for travel, dining, experiences in NSW, Queensland and Tasmania:
- Erin Lyons and Jack PaynterNCA NewsWireCamera IconNot Supplied Credit: istockShare to FacebookShare to TwitterEmail UsCopy the LinkAustralians will get access to travel vouchers valued up to $300 as an incentive to get out and experience post-lockdown life.
- Camera IconTwo more vouchers are available for NSW residents from December.
- NCA NewsWire / Jeremy Piper Credit: News Corp AustraliaIt was extended twice after millions of vouchers went unclaimed and Sydney was plunged into a snap lockdown in June.
- NSW Premier Dominic Perrottet said the two new vouchers would be made available before the summer and should automatically appear in the Service NSW app.
- “When these extra vouchers come in, in December, please go out and spend them,” the Premier said.
- Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk announced the new Great Queensland Getaway campaign on Thursday morning.