Sumary of Dianne Buswell on travel & hotel quarantine in Australia – ‘it’s hard, not going to lie’:
- Heading to a foreign country may be top of the wish list for many people at the moment, but as Strictly Come Dancing star Dianne Buswell has shown, following the rules put in place isn’t always easy..
- “They are very few and far between so as soon as the Strictly Come Dancing Pro tour got cancelled I went online and booked my flight..
- Luckily, the 32-year-old dancer managed to make it onto her first flight without a hitch and was surprised by how empty her business class aircraft cabin was..
- New testing rules for Canary and Balearic Islands [FCDO WARNING]Green list expanding ‘soon’ but what countries will be on green list?.
- [PREDICTION] Once she arrived in Singapore, Dianne had a seven-hour layover, which she describes feeling as though she was “handcuffed”..
- Throughout the whole process though, it was the 14-day quarantine that Dianne admits is, so far, the most “intense”….