Sumary of ‘Disappointing’: Albanese and Perrottet criticised for ‘freedom day’ beer chugs:
- Helena BurkeNCA NewsWireCamera IconOpposition leader Anthony Albanese sculled his entire beer in a speedy 10 seconds.
- NCA NewsWire / Jeremy Piper Credit: News Corp AustraliaShare to FacebookShare to TwitterEmail UsCopy the LinkLabor leader Anthony Albanese has told people who shook their fingers at his post-lockdown beer scull to stop taking life so seriously.
- The opposition leader headed to the Willie the Boatman craft brewery on Monday to celebrate “freedom day” in NSW.
- But not everyone appeared to celebrate Mr Albanese’s drinking prowess.
- Speaking to 2 day FM on Tuesday, the Labor leader defended his speedy beer chug.
- ”Camera IconLabor leader Anthony Albanese said people should ‘lighten up’