Sumary of Doc Holiday: Where are the best farm stays in Australia?:
- Escape’s Doc Holiday, Dilvin Yasa, answers all your travel-related questions.
- We moved to Melbourne just before lockdown (worst timing ever) and now that we’re free to travel again, we’re keen to discover Victorian life outside the city.
- Happily, with so much choice, there are plenty of family friendly options, and chief among them is Phillip Island’s Bimbadeen Phillip Island Farm Retreats.
- Located right by the famous Penguin Parade and the Grand Prix Circuit, the 340 acre family run property has three retreats and is teeming with all manner of animals, including alpaca, cattle, sheep, alpaca, hens and well, some half a million bees.
- Since you’re planning on being overseas for longer than three months, you can apply for an exception but our Government warns that your proposed travel must be for a compelling reason.
- Figures from Australian Border Force show that while applications for outbound travel exemptions are increasing, the number of approvals are decreasing.