Sumary of Gear up for a West Aussie lifestyle on the water:
- There really hasn’t been a better time to tackle West Australia’s breathtakingly beautiful coastline, to lure yourself into a fishing and boating adventure to remember.
- When we asked how to best prepare for a boating and fishing trip for the warmer months ahead, Perth Boat Show Director Peter Woods said it’s all about having the right gear and knowledge, then you’ll be able to go out and find your own little slice of heaven – without any dramas.
- “The more you know about boating, and the more you develop your skills, the more fun you have,” Mr Woods said.
- “You need to ensure you have all your safety gear, that it all works, and that you know how to use it,” Mr Woods said.
- “The best thing for good boating is to improve your skills,” Mr Woods said.
- There are awesome boating skills courses available in Perth that you can do as a family.