Sumary of Jetstar drops massive $39 flight sale:
- Virgin Australia will bring out 50,000 super cheap seats between Sydney and Byron Bay and Sydney to Coffs Harbour – with fares starting from just $49 one way.
- Intercontinental Double Bay celebrates 75th Diamond AnniversaryNothing gets you in the mood to celebrate like a birthday – especially when champagne is part of the menu.
- One of the world’s most lavish hotel groups, InterContinental, is calling on all guests to their Double Bay and Hayman Island 5-star stays to raise a celebratory cocktail to mark “75 years of pioneering luxury travel”.
- In addition, there are some super luxe ‘Diamond Stay Packages’ around the world – including Down Under.
- To mark the momentous occasion in Australia, InterContinental Sydney Double Bay and InterContinental Hayman Island Resort have crafted the most lavish Diamond packages.
- But, wait for it, it’ll set you back at least $75,000.This sounds like the ultimate luxury post lockdown splurge – and well above an average Australian’s annual wage – but if you’ve got the cash, why not?