Sumary of Jetstar giveaway sparks commuter chaos:
- Budget airline Jetstar has thrown Australia busiest commuter locations into chaos today, with the airline doing a countrywide “birthday takeover”.
- For 24 hours from 6am on Tuesday, commuters had the opportunity to snap and scan QR codes on certain screens throughout both airports, with some codes redeemable for Jetstar flight vouchers..
- Commuters can ‘catch the JQ17’ plane as it flies across the ‘big screen’ at each station – redeeming flights that span $50-$500..
- Jetstar said close to one million Australian commuters will come across the campaign tomorrow, and have the opportunity to partake in the celebration but only 70 commuters across both cities will win the price pool of up to $10k..
- Last month, Jetstar dropped fares from just $60 after the airline relaunched its ‘Return for Free’ birthday sale The low-budget arm of the Qantas group revealed its renowned sale would make a comeback as a renewed push to reignite domestic travel…