Sumary of ‘Longest ever’ cruise to launch from Aus:
- If you want to see the world in 110 days, this new cruise ship departing from Australia may be the perfect first holiday abroad.
- There’s no firm restart date for cruising to recommence in Australia just yet, but that hasn’t stopped one of the world’s most popular liners from launching the longest-ever world cruise to depart from our shores.
- The Coral Princess will leave Sydney on April 30, 2024, and Brisbane two days later on May 2, and call in at 32 countries over 110 days.
- It’s been dubbed the longest-ever world cruise to depart from our shores, with tickets available from next month.
- “Our 2023 world cruise has been a sell-out which is why we’re launching the 2024 voyage much earlier than ever before.
- This reflects both the desire and interest from our guests to travel the world and make up for lost time,” Princess Cruises sales and marketing director Nick Ferguson said.