Sumary of New Celebrity Beyond To Embark On Wellness-Centered Cruises:
- It enlisted Gwyneth Paltrow of goop as its well-being adviser and formed Women in Wellness, a panel of industry insiders who will curate the ship spa treatments, wellness events, fitness classes and stateroom TV programming..
- “Wellness is so fundamental to our philosophy at Celebrity Cruises that we continue to build and grow a truly special onboard experience where it is woven into every aspect of the guest journey from the stateroom to the spa,”.
- “Because we’re doing all of this at sea, which is incredibly therapeutic in itself, it becomes a wonderful wellness journey unlike anything in the world.”.
- Celebrity Cruises The Women in Wellness group includes Katie Brauer, founder of the Yoga Professional, who will create new onboard yoga flow classes;.
- Noella Gabriel, co-founder and global president of the skin care brand Elemis, whose products will be in spa treatments and amenities;.
- Kiki Koroshetz, wellness director at goop, who will curate mindfulness content for stateroom TVs and other special programming;.
- Morgan Mitchell, an Australian sprinter who will compete in the 2021 Tokyo Olympics and an F45 Training athlete who will help guide F45 exercises onboard;.
- Of course, wellness also will get a big boost in the spa with services and wellness programming developed by OneSpaWorld….