Sumary of New frontiers in expedition cruising for 2022:
- Add to this the fact that the vessel can explore far off regions that may be otherwise inaccessible.
- Sailing over December 2021 and January 2022, the voyages will sail around the 5000km of coastline (as well as 300 islands) of the state.
- Onboard will be guest lecturer, writer and Kangaroo Island conservationist Quentin Chester who will be sharing his local intel.
- Guests will get to spy wildlife including seals, sea lions, and seabirds and visit islands and shorelines that are virtually impossible to reach by other means.
- Walks of South Australia voyages are on board the new vessel launched in March this year, Coral Geographer.
- The Sylvia Earle will be sailing to the Aleutian Islands, Haida Gwaii, Dean River Channel and Prince William Sound.