Sumary of Only in the South West: 6 outdoor adventures you’ll never forget:
- No matter what kind of adventure seeker you are, we’ve sorted out the ideas, now all you have to do is pick one (or a few) to make your winter escape one to remember..
- Join All Sea Charters or Naturaliste Charters for exciting whale watching cruises departing from Augusta (May until early September), and Busselton and Dunsborough (September to November)..
- Aside from the main attraction, you could also spot sea eagles soaring above the cliffs, pods of dolphins surfing the bow wave and the local seal colony..
- You may even catch sight of rare minke whales and blue whales (last year 28 blue whales were spotted cruising south!)..
- Adventure and wine all rolled into one Margaret River is rightly famous for its food and wine experiences, but let go one better and throw some outdoor adventures in the mix!.
- Your unforgettable day out includes canoeing, four wheel driving and hiking sections of the Cape to Cape track at Wilyabrup Cliffs, with special access to stunning cliff top views..
- storms at Busselton Jetty For a unique family friendly underwater adventure, visit one of only six natural underwater aquariums in the world at Busselton Jetty..
- 4 x 4 Beach and Forest Eco Adventure Head to Pemberton for a memorable 4 x 4 outdoor adventure where seascapes meet the forest at D’Entrecasteaux National Park..
- Pemberton Discovery Tours will take you on an epic journey of discovery through spectacular landscapes across four unique terrains…