Sumary of Premier Daniel Andrews says quarantine could be cut back for travellers who are fully vaccinated:
- Anthony PiovesanNCA NewsWireCamera IconNot Supplied Credit: News Corp AustraliaShare to FacebookShare to TwitterEmail UsCopy the LinkDaniel Andrews has hinted at shorter quarantine stays for travellers who have been double dosed with the Covid-19 vaccination.
- ”Camera IconQuarantine for double dosed travellers could be cut short.
- NCA NewsWire / Christian Gilles Credit: News Corp AustraliaIt comes as a massive proportion of Victoria’s active coronavirus cases were revealed to be under the age of 50 as the Delta variant runs rampant among the unvaccinated.
- Camera IconPremier Daniel Andrews demands the Commonwealth supply Victoria with more vaccines.
- NCA NewsWire / David Crosling Credit: News Corp AustraliaAbout 61.59 per cent of Victorians have received the first dose of the vaccine.
- State officials have flagged Covid-19 restrictions could ease once that figure reaches 70 per cent, which could be as soon as September 19.Camera IconRegional Victoria is set to come out of lockdown first with the Premier flagging that could happen this week.