Sumary of Qantas drops ‘biggest’ flight deal ever:
- Qantas has announced it will not only double, but triple, frequent flyer points when members purchase flights, hotels and even car hire through the airline.
- Amid ongoing lockdowns and border closures around the country, Qantas hopes the “biggest ever” frequent flyer offer will spur a boost to air travel that the industry desperately needs.
- Qantas chief customer officer Stephanie Tully said the airline hopes the promotion will encourage more people to book a holiday for Christmas in what has been a tough time.
- “It’s a really challenging time for many Australians as we navigate these latest outbreaks, but we know planning holidays and family reunions brings a lot of excitement and gives people something to look forward to,” Ms Tully said.
- ”According to the airline, a family of four could land themselves nearly 16,000 points in the triple points campaign when booking return Economy flights from Sydney to the Gold Coast and a three-night stay at Intercontinental Sanctuary Cove Resort as a Holiday Package through Qantas Holidays.
- “This is one of our biggest ever offers and we hope it will inspire travellers to start planning their next holiday to reconnect with loved ones around Australia and across the Tasman,” Ms Tully said.