Sumary of Qantas hostie’s uniform post goes viral:
- An adorable moment a Qantas airline hostess slipped back into her uniform has gone viral on social media – as glimpses of hope begin to return to the aviation industry.
- The sweet moment a Qantas flight attendant slipped into her flight attendant uniform for the first time since the pandemic began has gone viral on social media.
- Erin Camilleri, an air hostess for the Australian airline, hasn’t worn her uniform to work since March 2020 due to ongoing reductions in flights amid the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Last month, the airline announced it would stand down around 2500 workers from mid-August in response to the extended Sydney Covid-19 lockdown, which is due to lift towards the end of September.
- The airline said it expects the workers to be stood down for at least two months, and will pay affected staff for two weeks before they will be reliant on government support payments.