Sumary of Qantas reveal all overseas flight dates:
- Dust off your passports, and get your suitcase out of storage — because Qantas has revealed exactly which overseas routes will open in December.
- Because it looks like it may actually be happening … Qantas has announced departure dates for a selection of international destinations in December.
- The carrier’s first commercial international flights in almost two years are scheduled to depart on December 18 to London, Los Angeles, Vancouver and Singapore.
- Flights will depart from Melbourne and Sydney, and in the case of the London flights go via either Perth or Singapore.
- There’s also good news for Queenslanders, with flights from Brisbane to Singapore and Los Angeles also scheduled.
- The early overseas flights aren’t exactly at sale prices, as you can imagine.