Sumary of The Travel Trend Report 2022: The Experts Have Their Say, Part Three:
- And how will our post-pandemic psyche affect how we travel in 2022? Following on from part one and two of this series (published with Forbes last week), I talk to industry experts to find out more.
- STORY-TELLING TRAVEL Tapping into our desire for meaningful travel, innovative companies are catering for a hunger for deeper and more captivating experiences.
- Arcadia Expeditions was recently set up by renowned documentary maker and investigative journalist David Adams, alongside travel industry professional David Mannix.
- The new travel company runs explorations to some of the most fascinating destinations on the planet.
- Discovering Mount Brorradaile rock art, Australia (Credit: Arcadia Expeditions) / Davidson’s Arnhemland Safaris) As the co-presenter and producer of documentaries including Discovery Channel’s acclaimed Journeys To The Ends Of The Earth, Adams has travelled to some of the world’s most diverse corners in search of stories.
- The new launch aims to translate the thrill of travel film-making into real experiences, offering travellers the opportunity to deep-dive into the landscape, history and culture of the places they visit.