Sumary of Travel to the south west by fork and glass:
- If you resonate, then the south west of Australia – in regions like Margaret River – are recognised around the world for their incredible wines.There are so many places you’ll want to add to the bucket list: embrace the cooler months and rug up by the fire at Bettenay’s Wines for their guided tasting of four premium estate wines and two nougat inspired liqueurs, followed by a wine tasting, some rustic campfire damper and an array of delectable dips.
- Credit: Supplied.Learn a little moreIf you’d like to learn about the produce you consume, there are bespoke experiences to choose from.
- Keep a look out for upcoming genuinely extraordinary food and farm tours at Southern Forests – these ones sell out!
- Credit: Supplied.If gourmet glamping sounds like you then Walk Talk Taste Margaret River provide romantic bespoke glamping accommodation with food hamper experiences to match.
- For the ultimate greenscape location stay in Pemberton at the family run boutique hotel Forest Lodge Resort where they’ll serve you romantic getaway goodness.