Sumary of UAE Shipyard Gulf Craft Sets Sail For Europe And The Maldives:
- Majesty 100 by Gulf Craft Gulf Craft With all eyes on Dubai for the opening of the delayed Expo 2020 this month, it’s ironic that the UAE’s largest shipyard has its sights set across the globe.
- At Cannes Yachting Festival in September, Dubai-based Gulf Craft revealed plans to expand across the EU, through new partners in Germany, Spain, the Netherlands and Portugal, among other countries.
- With one of the most successful periods in its 39-year history under its belt – the shipyard revealed its order book experienced a 42 per cent uplift in the first six months of 2021 – Gulf Craft will also push out operations across the Maldives, the US and Australia in the coming months.
- The company, which is best-known for its Majesty fleet, made headlines last year with the launch of the world’s largest composite yacht.
- Now, under the direction of new CEO Talal Nasralla, Gulf Craft is looking to the future.
- Forbes met Nasralla on board the company’s best-selling model Majesty 100 to find out what makes the UAE shipyard so unique.