Sumary of Video shows woman’s alleged high-speed police chase at the border between South Australia and Western Australia:
- A shocking video shows how a woman allegedly led police on a high-speed chase across state borders.
- Police allege Brenda Elena Bleazard, 47, drove a Volvo wagon towing a caravan on Eyre Hwy through the border of South Australia and WA on Monday morning without stopping to show her G2G Pass.
- Police activated their emergency lights and sirens, but Ms Bleazard allegedly failed to stop and instead sped away.
- “The woman allegedly drove erratically, causing the caravan to move from side to side unpredictably,” police said in a statement on Tuesday.
- Vision of her alleged driving has been released by police, showing the caravan swerving and police attempting to stop the vehicle.
- Still from video supplied by WA Police Force Credit: SuppliedMs Bleazard eventually stopped when she was surrounded by police, but then allegedly smashed into an unmarked police car and accelerated towards an officer, forcing him to take evasive action.