Sumary of Wild ways celebs quarantine in Aus:
- Since hotel quarantine was introduced in March 2020 last year, there’s been countless horror stories from returning travellers stuck in filthy rooms with windows that don’t open and getting served very unappetising food.
- Luxury home hotel service Luxico has been accommodating celebrities and A-listers in private quarantine throughout the pandemic, even offering extra services like a 24/7 concierge to carry out your every demand while you’re stuck inside.
- NSW is on the verge of throwing out hotel quarantine for fully vaccinated Australians after the first home quarantine trials kicked off on Monday.
- The trial selected 175 returning travellers at random to complete seven days of quarantine at home, rather than in a hotel.
- And after perfecting its home quarantine service for celebrities and VIPs, Luxico are now opening their luxury homes and concierge service to the masses.
- The property, described by Luxico as a favourite for VIPs and celebrities, is available for booking until the end of the year for Aussies able to fork out $33,000 for the week-long quarantine.