Sumary of 10 Best Places To Visit In Odisha In August:
- 6. Nalabana Bird Sanctuary Spread across a massive 1555 hectares, Nalabana Bird Sanctuary serves as a homeland to a vast ecosystem.
- Nestled in one of the islands of the second largest lagoon in the world, Chilika, this bird Sanctuary is a massive forest abode to countless wildlife refuges.
- 7. Satkosia Reserve Located in the Angul district of Odisha, Satkosia reserve is a tiger reserve, spread across a mammoth 990 km.
- however, now it spreads across a long gorge of 22 Km where the Mahanadi river crosses the eastern ghats.
- The reserve is decked with moist deciduous trees and is notably renowned for its huge Sal trees 8. Bhitarkanika Located in the Baleswar district, Bhitarkanika is one of the best aquatic parks in India.
- Bhitarkanika was the special hunting ground of the imperial Raj Kanika family and had a notified distinctive status for the crocodiles here.