Sumary of Cosmo Clubhouse Influencers arrive for FAM trip targeted to promote Maldives in the Middle East:
- Influencers from Cosmo Clubhouse Middle East arrive in Maldives for a familiarization trip conducted as part of the effort to increase Maldives’ popularity in the Middle East, particularly amongst Gen Z and millennial women from this region.
- Six influencers, including the Face of Cosmo Brand in the Middle East, are visiting Maldives for 7 days starting from 7th September onwards.
- The influencers from Cosmo Clubhouse are Marwa Al Hash, Layla Akil, Nadine Hossam, Mony Helall, Sara Al Humiri, and Twinkle Stanly.
- Cosmopolitan is a leading magazine in the Middle East, and on Cosmo Clubhouse influencers collaborate and create content that is circulated on TikTok, YouTube and Instagram, making it the perfect choice to showcase the uniqueness and beauty of the Maldives.
- The purpose of this trip is to promote the Maldives as a top of the mind destination and to increase engagement with tourists in the Middle East.
- During and following the conclusion of this trip, the influencers from Cosmo Clubhouse will create digital, video and print content including live, videos and content in other formats, sharing it on their social media, youtube, website, including an 8 page feature/takeover in the travel section of Cosmopolitan Middle East’s autumn print issue.