Sumary of A Hong Kong restaurant group is shelling out $650K to let 250 staff fly to see their families:
- Hong Kong (CNN) — For Sandeep Arora, home is the ancient city of Jalandhar in India’s Punjab region.
- But thanks to a new initiative from Hong Kong’s Black Sheep Restaurants group, they’ll all soon be heading home — all expenses, more or less, paid.
- ) And while they’re staying there, Black Sheep Restaurants will even deliver them nightly meals from one of their 32 restaurants.
- ‘It felt like the right thing to do’Arora, Stott and Gurung are among the more than 250 staff to benefit from the move, which will allow employees at every level to head home from Hong Kong to countries as far-flung as Argentina, Nigeria, France, South Africa and Australia.
- The program was dreamed up by Black Sheep Restaurant’s co-founders, Syed Asim Hussain and Christopher Mark.
- Courtesy Amt Stott/Black Sheep RestaurantsAmong these is Stott, who has spent the last 27 months in Hong Kong.