Sumary of Chilean carriers bound for River Plate skies:
- Chilean carriers bound for River Plate skies Monday, December 6th 2021 – 19:54 UTC Full article LATAM picks Uruguay and Sky takes on the Argentine market LATAM Airlines is to resume services to the Uruguayan beach resort of Punta del Este, in addition to increasing its services between Montevideo and Santiago, it was announced.
- Starting in January 2022, the LATAM group will serve Punta del Este twice a week, to and from Sao Paulo’s Guarulhos and also to/from Santiago’s Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport.
- With this measure, Latam seeks to reinforce connectivity from Uruguay with the group’s main connection centers on the continent.
- LATAM Brazil also resumed its flights to London on Friday, Dec.
- LATAM currently serves the following European destinations: Barcelona (BCN): Frankfurt (FRA), Lisbon (LIS), London (LHR), Madrid (MAD), Milan (MXP) and Paris (CDG).
- Also making the news regarding air services to and from the River Plate was Chilean carrier SKY, which has started operating from Santiago to Buenos Aires’ Jorge Newbery Airport on Sunday, offering two weekly services with Airbus A320neo aircraft, with a 186 seat configuration.