Sumary of Melissa Biggs Bradley Of Indagare On Where Luxury Travelers Are Going Now:
- Just ask Melissa Biggs Bradley, the entrepreneur behind Indagare, the members-only boutique travel company that she founded in 2007..
- The Manhattan-based Indagare has become the go-to advisor and resource for travelers seeking meaningful, one-of-a-kind journeys..
- Some travel companies have basically come out and said that while international travel is possible in 2021, their real focus is on 2022..
- That certainly seems to be true for segments like the five-star small ship cruise lines, who have quickly sold out many 2022 itineraries..
- Finally, there are trips-of-a-lifetime locales, such as Egypt, Peru, the Galapagos, Antarctica, Jordan, and Cambodia..
- Are there any particular areas that upscale adventure tour companies and safari companies are looking at for 2022?.
- trips to Antarctica and Galápagos in partnership with Dow Jones, where our travel is carbon neutral and a portion of the proceeds go to funding important work in accordance with that area needs..
- We see the popularity of these Impact trips growing, and in response we are launching them in places like Bolivia, Mongolia, Botswana, Namibia and Jordan….