Sumary of 5 of South America’s headiest wine tours:
- The Concha y Toro Winery is one of the most iconic, featuring sommelier-guided tours through gorgeous antique gardens and the winery’s storied ancient cellars.
- If you are looking for an unforgettable luxury South American vacation and like the idea of fine wines, stunning hand-selected wine estate accommodations, convivial dining, and genuinely warm hosts, then Chile could be just right for you.
- Often referred to as Uruguay’s “Little Tuscany” for its bucolic landscapes, wineries, vineyards, and its unperturbed pace, Carmelo is one of the best places in the country for wine tastings and privately guided wine pairing sessions.
- On a custom-designed wine tour in Carmelo, you’ll find yourself biking through “Little Tuscany,” discovering its rolling hills, stunning vineyards and delicious wines waiting to be tasted.
- For travelers interested in exploring the Serra Gaúcha region, you can fly into the Porto Alegre international airport in Brazil’s southernmost state Rio Grande del Sul, and then take a scenic two-hour drive to Serra Gaúcha.