Sumary of Inside The Crick PDX: Portland’s New Tasting Room By Bertony Faustin, Oregon’s First Black Winemaker:
- Bertony Faustin is Oregon’s first black winemaker, the founder of Abbey Creek Vineyard, and a .
- Chad Brown For Bertony Faustin, Oregon’s first known black winemaker, making wine is far more than a profession – it’s a platform for amplifying voices that have been routinely marginalized in an overwhelmingly white and privileged industry.
- Chill” headphone logo hand-painted on the main wall to even to the menus.
- [+] headphone logo hand-painted on the main wall to even to the menus.
- ” On the shelves you’ll also discover Joe Brown’s Carmel Corn, a historic local brand that was acquired by fellow black entrepreneur David Ferguson a few years ago, and Brazilian De Cabron hot sauces.