Sumary of Make The Bee’s Knees Your New Summer Cocktail:
- One look at the beautiful label and the signature pale blue vintage-looking glass bottle and I wanted to try it..
- The kit comes with Honeysuckle bitters, dehydrated lemon slices, bee pollen lavender rimming sugar, a recipe card for the pH version of a Bee Knees Cocktail, and Lavender simple syrup to be used instead of honey..
- Since the lavender comes from France, it is the perfect recipe to pair with the new Jardin d’Ete gin from France—a match made in “French summer garden heaven.”.
- The Fayetteville, AR, based business makes unique simple syrups, shrubs and bitters designed for making craft cocktails at home..
- I love the Lavender syrup that comes in the cocktail kit but there are many more to choose from with exotic flavors like Hibiscus Rose, Mexican Chile and Cardamon as well as classic Vanilla Bean, Tonic and Ginger…