Sumary of Modern Love Podcast: Loving Across Borders:
- “Every phone call or email I got from human resources would make my blood run cold,” she wrote in her Modern Love essay.
- ’Greg Cope White is a screenwriter living in Santa Monica, Calif.
- Greg Cope White‘I was trapped in the United States, and he was in Spain.
- Valentina Marinovich and Rafael Pavón De Gregorio met at a crosswalk in New York City roughly four years ago.
- Valentina, who was studying in New York City, returned to Chile, while Rafael was in Spain.
- The two decided to get married so that Rafael would be allowed to enter Chile through the country’s lockdown exceptions.