Sumary of 10 Decadent Ways Eat Your Tequila On National Tequila Day:
- There’s many classic tequila cocktails to enjoy on National Tequila Day, which this year will be celebrated on July 24.
- Whether you are into margaritas or Palomas, they will be perfect for the occasion.
- But tequila can be enjoyed in more ways than a cocktail.
- Whether as part of a marinade or a glaze, or even an ingredient in a dessert, tequila is always ready to be the star ingredient at any dinner party.
- Burros in La Jolla, California, this is crispy cauliflower, tequila soaked sultanas, spicy pepitas, and lime crema.
- The buttermilk marinated cauliflower florets have been blanched, coated, seasoned and fried golden then tossed with tequila soaked golden raisins and chili roasted pepitas and topped with lime crema.
- There are a few items on the menu that we wanted to adapt to a baja theme and the tequila lends well to the lime crema and adds a certain earthiness to the dish,” said chef Vincent Savignano.
- Camarones al Tequila Camarones al Tequila Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun All Inclusive Spa Resort At Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun All Inclusive Spa Resort’s La Joya Restaurant in Cancun, executive chef Sergio Zarate sautes the shrimp in a very hot pan, add minced onions and garlic, then deglazes the pan with some tequila reposado.