Sumary of 4 Chic Beach Clubs To Visit On The Côte D’Azur:
- From sultry, stylish newcomers to “secret” cult favorites, these chic Côte d’Azur beach clubs deliver good crowds, good food and—most importantly—good vibes.
- Club Dauphin at Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat, A Four Seasons Hotel Courtesy of Four Seasons/Martino Dini Palais Stéphanie Beach – Cannes Dotted with glitzy beach clubs, designer ateliers, and immaculate five-star hotels, Cannes’ waterfront Boulevard de la Croisette is one of the most recognizable promenades in the south of France.
- There’s no shortage of beach clubs to choose from on the buzzy promenade lining the Bay of Cannes, but Palais Stéphanie Beach (partner beach of JW Marriott Cannes) is the biggest private sandy beach in Cannes and one of the most fun.
- Named after the hotel’s owner, the beach club boasts water sports;
- The beach club’s restaurant, dressed in natural wood and breezy white fabrics, serves Mediterranean-meets-Japanese cuisine with an extensive sushi menu.
- Be sure to pop into the recently renovated JW Marriott and check out the elegant and expertly crafted Italian cuisine at the new Scalini restaurant (the cheesecake for dessert is a must).