Sumary of An ode to growing up Fil-Am: SoCal ice cream brand celebrates Fil-Am History Month with special flavors:
- Wanderlust Creamery’s lineup of flavors for Filipino American History Month 2021 | Photo courtesy of Wanderlust Creamery/Instagram As Filipino American History Month is underway, community members are marking the month-long occasion with festivals and tributes to the community’s contributions to the United States.
- For one ice cream brand in Southern California, this month means unveiling flavors inspired by beloved Filipino ingredients and desserts.
- Wanderlust Creamery, which operates five brick-and-mortar locations in Los Angeles County, has rolled out its third annual lineup of 10 flavors from keso and corn lengua de gato to mani milk tkosolate inspired by Choc Nut.
- Check out the full flavor lineup: Keso + Corn Lengua De Gato: Mais keso reimagined with cheddar ice cream spun with thin &
- Mango Kesocake: mascarpone ice cream swirled with housemade Manila mango jam &