Sumary of Breaking Travel News interview: Flavia Santoro, president, ProColombia:
- ’ With the restart of international travel on the horizon, the country aims to stimulate international tourism growth and ignite travellers’ wanderlust by spotlighting the warmth and kindness of its populace.
- Here Breaking Travel News chats with Flavia Santoro, President of ProColombia, to find out more.
- Breaking Travel News: Where does tourism in Colombia stand in July 2021? Are the borders open to travellers?
- New guidelines for the arrival of international travellers to our country include the following: It is not mandatory to present a negative PCR test before the flight.
- Travellers must fill out the Check-Mig form at least one to 24 hours before the flight.
- Foreign travellers must provide a national telephone number so they can be easily contacted.