Sumary of Burning Man Goes Rogue As 20,000 Devotees Still Plan To Gather In The Black Rock Desert:
- Crowds gather for Burning Man on the playa Peter Ruprecht Burners will always be burners, and when they heard another year of Burning Man was canceled due to the pandemic, they took matters into their own hands by planning to continue the tradition in Nevada’s Black Rock Desert.
- Scott London Organized by groups including Black Rock Plan B, Playa Poop Protocol, Unity 2021 Free Burn, RenegadeBurn, Renegade Man, and Rogue Burn, the devotees will be trekking to the desert against all odds, including historic heatwaves and thick smoke from the California wildfires.
- [+] Chevy pickup, it was created by Petaluma metal artist Kevin Clarke.
- “You could camp anywhere, kick up as much dust as you liked, go for a dip in the nearby hot springs, even make late-night beer runs to Gerlach.
- Gone were the turnkey camps, the celebrity artists, the mayors tours, the VIP lounges, the staffers with badges and walkie-talkies.
- ” An aerial view of Burning Man 2017 Scott London The Bureau of Land Management has added new restrictions for anyone planning on attending this year, including;