Sumary of Hyatt Launches ‘Explor-cation’ Campaign Pairing Experiences With Hotel Stays:
- “We are always listening to our members and guests, and with the pent-up desire to travel again, we know there is a growing demand for exciting experiences that offer genuine connection, curiosity, and exploration,”.
- “Keeping all these in mind, we knew it was essential to cater to different types of travelers and offer experiences that fulfill their specific travel needs.”.
- With an overall focus on enrichment, Hyatt ‘Explor-cation’ experiences were developed based upon activities unique to both the involved Hyatt property and its location..
- “Our ‘Explor-cation’ experiences invite travelers to enjoy a break from their daily routines and go on a brief, yet purposeful, adventure, learn something new, or focus on their mind, body, and soul to disconnect from daily distractions..
- Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa will offer Guided Night Snorkeling, complete with underwater torches to prepare guests for a look at what happens on the reef after dark..
- At Ventana Big Sur, an Alila Resort, also in California, Master Falconer Antonio Balestreri leads the resort falconry program..
- Balestreri will teach guests about the role of raptors in the Big Sur environment while performing flight demonstrations and holding meet-and-greets with the birds….