Sumary of Meet The Designer Behind Tankoa’s Wild Wellness Superyacht Concept:
- The flying pool is a highlight of Tankoa’s Apache superyacht concept Tankoa At 42 years old, Alberto Mancini is one of the youngest yacht designers of his calibre in the world.
- Founder of AM Yacht Design in Monaco, the Italian has already worked with leading manufacturers such as Riva, Fairline and Azimut, as well as Officina Italiana Design, Nuvolari Lenard and Ken Freivokh.
- To date, one of the designer’s most iconic works is Fairline’s sleek Squadron 50 yacht.
- Mancini’s latest project, a wellness-inspired 76m superyacht concept for Italian shipyard Tankoa Yachts, takes the designer into the big league of 70m+ yachts for the first time.
- “It is an evolution of existing projects into something innovative and more contemporary with the collaboration of a top designer,” says Tankoa CEO Vincenzo Poerio.
- “Despite his young age, I consider him to be one of the leading yacht designers in the world.