Sumary of Northern California Wines Greeted Well In Bordeaux:
- Up and down the valley (by latitude as well as by altitude) quality endures—not by dint of marketing ploys but by generations of dedicated growers paying fastidious attention to climate and soils.
- In the mouth, light, scintillating acidity melded with firm tannins and red fruit provides rich and crisp mid palate flavors of cherries, plums, vanilla.
- A gorgeous spring time beauty with silky tannins and a rounded mouth feel—will pair with a wide range of dishes, both savory and sweet Ad Vivum Cellars.
- It includes toasty aromas of licorice, sultanas, molasses and mocha.
- The plush mouth feel includes sleek acidity and firmly structured tannins.
- Black cherries and black pepper on the attack and a vibrant mid palate of spice, crushed cherries, anise and a hint of menthol on the finish.
- Made from selected grapes harvested throughout California, this wine includes blockbuster aromas of violets, blueberries, acorns, red plums, black cherries, wild strawberries and even a hint of maple syrup and vanilla.
- Adroitly balanced in the mouth with bulging and fresh flavors of ripe cherries and plums and black peppers mid palate, and glistening acidity on the finish.