Sumary of Surviving Covid And Sea Changes In Dining Habits In Southern California: An Interview With Piero Selvaggio:
- BROWN/AFP via Getty Images) AFP via Getty Images Back in the 1970s Los Angeles and San Francisco led a revolution in American cuisine at restaurants Like Chez Panisse in Berkeley and Spago in L.
- New access to ingredients, an import of great chefs and restaurateurs and an increasingly sophisticated dining public that fed as much on the food and wine as the glamor made the state a beacon of great restaurants and innovative style.
- (Photo by Spencer Weiner/Los Angeles Times via Getty Images) Los Angeles Times via Getty Images Then, after decades of culinary fads and fancies and the onslaught of Covid, Valentino closed its doors, and now Selvaggio works at the fine Drago restaurant.
- How has the pandemic affected dining out in Southern California?
- People eat take-out food outdoors at a “public parklet” due to Covid-19 restrictions on restaurant .
- [+] outdoor dining in Manhattan Beach, California, December 12, 2020. – According to California health officials, ICU bed capacity in the Southern California region has dropped to 5.3% as more restrictive orders are imposed to prevent hospitals from being overrun.