Sumary of The 10 Hotels Surfers Love Most:
- From resorts with custom-made surfboards for guests to borrow to a Huntington Beach hotel that offers a deep-tissue surf massage set to the soundtrack of waves, you can find plenty of barefoot luxury at these 10 hotels.
- Here’s the surf report for resorts that are known to cater to surfers of all levels.
- With mixed wood furniture in the lobby, copper bathtubs in the guest room, and tiles that are the same shade of the cerulean blue waves crashing on the shore, this luxe hotel’s design is imbued with a subtle 1970s California surf vibe.
- The oceanfront resort’s signature suite is The Surfer Villa, which, steps away from the beach, is a three-bedroom suite with a pergola, adjacent plunge pool, billiards room and perks like the use of two surfboards.
- Nick Hall Alila Marea Beach Resort Encinitas In Encinitas, California Alila Marea Beach Resort made its beachfront debut in March 2021 in Encinitas, a sun-kissed Southern California surf town.
- Beach ambassadors at Alila will point you toward the nearby breaks at Ponto, Grandview, or Alila.