Sumary of The best places in the US to travel in an RV, according to a couple who drove one through 48 states:
- Going-to-the-Sun Road, a scenic two-hour drive within that park, is also a great way to spot wildlife like mountain goats and bighorn sheep, Insider previously reported.
- EdwinM/Shutterstock Source: Insider In Arizona, “you’re going to have to go to the Grand Canyon if you haven’t been,” Julie told Insider.
- Education Images/Universal Images Group via Getty Images, Joey Hadden/Insider Source: “Living the RV Life” Also in Arizona, Marc and Julie said to check out Sedona, a beautiful town embedded in red rocks that Insider previously reported feels like visiting another planet.
- Courtesy of Marc and Julie Bennett Source: Insider Halfway between Phoenix and Palm Springs, Julie and Marc recommend staying in Quartzsite, Arizona, a tiny town that was featured in the film “Nomadland.
- Joey Hadden/Insider Sources: “Living the RV Life”, Travel and Leisure While you’re in California, Marc and Julie recommend taking a coastal drive on Highway 1 from Northern California to Oregon.
- Edwin Remsburg/VW Pics via Getty Images Another must-see national park is Zion in Utah where you should hike the Narrows, according to their book.