Sumary of Travel To 3 Continents In A Single Brooklyn Block With These 3 Restaurants:
- Look for specials like Cartagena-style snapper at Bogotá Latin Bistro, one of three international .
- [+] restaurants from Mil Gustos Hospitality Group in Park Slope, Brooklyn.
- Mil Gustos Hospitality Group With Covid variants bringing the summer travel surge to a serious slowdown and international visits becoming considerably less appealing to many (again), it may be time to return to the pandemic’s chief comfort: food.
- Here’s what you’ll find at Bogotá Latin Bistro, Miti Miti and Medusa Green Taverna, all within steps of each other on 5th Avenue in Brooklyn.
- Bogotá Latin Bistro Bandeja paisa Mil Gustos Hospitality Group The first Park Slope restaurant from partners George Constantinou and Farid Ali-Lancheros, Bogotá Latin Bistro opened in 2005, offering pan-Latin cuisine that honors both of their heritages: Constantinou is half Costa Rican and Ali-Lancheros was born in Colombia.
- and a taco menu, but the crowd favorite is the bandeja paisa.