Sumary of 10 Terribly Overrated Destinations In India & Where To Go Instead On Your 2021 Trip:
- where you could go instead: Overrated Destinations In India While you’re planning a fun-packed yet soothing holiday in the serene hill stations and exciting tourist places in India, take a look at these best ones to know more about the overrated destinations in India and where to head to next!
- 1. Visit Auli Instead Of Shimla Infested by hotels, rickshaws and tourists, it is quite difficult to find peace at one of the most popular hill stations in India.
- On the other hand, nestled in the lap of snow-capped peaks of Garhwal Himalayas, the picturesque town of Auli gives a breathtaking view of India’s second-highest peak – Nanda Devi.
- Must Read: 55 Hill Stations Near Delhi for a Peaceful Getaway 2. Visit Chakrata Instead Of Mussoorie Image SourceHeavy tourist traffic, the ubiquitous Mall Road, deforestation has destroyed the beautiful town of Mussoorie’s quaint charm.
- Suggested Read: 8 Chakrata Resorts: Amazing Staying Options Amidst The Himalayas 3. Visit Palolem Beach Instead Of Baga And Calangute Beach Image SourceThe quiet and calm streets of Goa turn into something unrecognisable at this stretch of beach.
- At the fag end of Goa’s coastline is Palolem, a beach with the right balance of tourists, great food and natural beauty.