Sumary of Breaking Travel News interview: Amora Carbajal, executive director, Promperú:
- Here Breaking Travel News speaks to Amora Carbajal, executive director with tourist board Promperú, about how the country plans to bounce back from the most challenging of years..
- We are also making steady progress with the Safe Travels seals in different places in Peru such as Iquitos, Cusco, Arequipa, Kuelap, La Libertad, the northern beaches in Piura, among many others..
- The ways in which travel has changed forever involve, to a great extent, the care, the preparation, the sanitary quality of the travel services in every aspect and place..
- I am convinced that this new way of traveling will persist over time because we have realized, both those who work in the industry and passengers, that our health and well-being are very fragile and valuable and must be put above all..
- How does Promperú plan to reacquaint travellers with what is on offer in the destination over the coming months – how are you going to promote the country in the wake of the pandemic?.
- campaign to a specific target segment that invites travellers to come and find the best prices and tourist services with all the security measures, including of course the Safe Travels seals which are a great way to promote these destinations to our guests so they can enjoy safe visits to the most emblematic places of Peru..
- In this process of tourism reactivation, we go hand in hand with the vaccination campaign that already began in Peru in February and also with the opening of businesses related to the travel industry, in addition to the protocols that have already been implemented and put into practice for several months for the local and regional tourist…