Sumary of This May Be The Scariest Beer Delivery Yet:
- Anheuser-Busch’s Elysian Brewing taps morgue for scary beer surprise.
- Elysian Brewing Elysian Brewing and Georgetown Morgue, a well-known Seattle-based haunted house, have teamed up for a beer delivery that is pretty darn scary.
- The scene will be set via scare actors who will be sent from the morgue to deliver beer to thirsty Seattle residents — or, rather, haunt their doorsteps — delivering Elysian’s Pumpkin Variety Pack.
- “If there are two things we love at Elysian, it’s beer and Halloween,” said Joe Bisacca, Elysian Brewing founder, in an interview.
- “Our brewery is based in the Georgetown area of Seattle, and it just so happens that one of our neighbors is the Georgetown Morgue, which offers the best haunted house experience in the Seattle area.
- The thought of merging our beer delivery with the morgue’s talent was just too good, and too weird, to pass up,” said Bisacca.