Sumary of Seychelles: Saudi Arabian Airline to Fly to Seychelles Three Times a Week Starting in July:
- The Saudi Arabian airline Flynas will operate flights to Seychelles three times a week starting July 1, in what amounts to a further expansion of the island nation’s air connectivity to tourism markets, a top government official said Thursday..
- It will provide Saudi Arabian visitors as well as the expatriate community there with the possibility to fly to Seychelles directly.”.
- “We anticipate that this new route will greatly enhance the visibility of our destination in Saudi Arabia and its neighbouring regions….
- The statement was made by the Minister of State for African Countries Affairs of Saudi Arabia, Ahmed Kattan following an official visit to the Seychelles’ president, Wavel Ramkalawan, at State House..
- I also have the pleasure to reflect on his royal highness, the crowned prince initiatives – Saudi Green Initiative and the Middle-East Initiative – aiming to respond to climate change and protecting the environment,”.
- He also affirmed his country’s support for development in Africa and announced that the country will be making available a sum of $1 billion, through the Saudi Fund for Development in Africa, this year…